Specialty Surgery Anti-Infective Program
- Our multi-faceted program is proven to significantly lessen the incidence of post-surgical infections.
- FDA approved in a pre-operative wash
- All surgical patients are identified through our proprietary data extraction and identification software. At-home shipments are timed precisely according to patient surgery schedule.
- Our partner liaisons will communicate directly with a clinical staff member (usually the surgery scheduler) to ensure a seamless risk management planwithout hassle and free of errors.
- Diagnostic Sales Consultants offers a 100% patient enrollment guarantee. No patient will likely be put aside, leveling out consistent care overall.
- A dedicated group of patient care specialists will consult, educate and monitor each and every patient, pre and post surgery.
- Minimal out-of-pocket expense for patients. Discounts and financial help available.
- Reports will likely be provided to all providers regarding patient compliance.
- Additionally, our infection protocol been specifically proven as great at improving the epidermal cell renewal process (scar reduction) inside the process of recovery.
Do you Know………..
The direct economic costs associated with an SSI are considerable, usually being approximately twice how much in-patient costs for a patient without an SSI"
The estimated cost per Surgical Site Infection (SSI) vary from $11,000 - $35,000
Estimated total price of SSIs in the us varies from $3 billion - $10 billion annually
If you're a physician’s clinic, hospital or sales representative thinking about this program, please contact Diagnostic Sales Consultants today to have an easy enrollment consultation.
DSC now offers state of the art: urine drug screen & blood testing services, physician investment vehicles, proprietary physician dispensing platform, population health management platforms, as well as a unique pharmacogenetic, wellness and cancer screening methods.
<a href="http://surgicalinfection1.weebly.com/">1099 reps</a>